Forum Archive - Best way to translate a page in WordPress?

Best way to translate a page in WordPress?
Jan 7, 2019 11:10 am by Tonnystark
I have a small site that needs translation functionality. I tried using the GTranslate plugin, but the main issue is I can't manually override a translation. Is there a plugin or a preferred way of achieving a translation but also having the ability to have manual translations in some areas?
Re: Best way to translate a page in WordPress?
Jan 11, 2019 8:19 am by Yana
Hi, With gtranslate paid version you should be able to manually edit translations. You can subscribe here https://gtranslate.io#price
Jan 14, 2019 9:45 am by Tonnystark
I have a small site that needs translation functionality. I tried using the GTranslate plugin, but the main issue is I can't manually override a translation. Is there a plugin or a preferred way of achieving a translation but also having the ability to have manual translations in some areas? Thank You
Jan 14, 2019 1:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, Please check my previous message. Subscribe to the paid version and you will be able to edit translations.