Forum Archive - Excluding translation of website title only possible with Er

Excluding translation of website title only possible with Er
Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am by webseo
Hi, It is quite disappointing to learn that if you want to avoid the translation of your website title (See GTranslate forum topic: "Exclude website title" for related issue), you need to get the Enterprise version. It is quite deceiving that you are not making this point public right away. My point of contention? you did not make clear that fact right away, in your answer to the person asking this same question in the post mentioned above. I am interested in your Pro version, that's all my client needs. However, in an effort to make sure that I was not going to be left out hanging with the title issue, which is the reason why I am trying to upgrade to your Pro version, I asked fist if I was going to be able to get rid of the nagging website title translation that looks terrible over the header. Unfortunately, according to the response I got from: Yana Gharamanyan and that can be seen below, anyone buying the Professional version won't have the option to get rid of the title.??? I am so deeply disappointed, I had just convinced my client that they should use your component, but now I am feeling forced to get a plan I am not interested in. Please, clarify this again, publicly, for the benefit of others that are facing the same problem. I will be the first buying your component if I misunderstood Yana's response. Beatriz Mendoza San Diego Webmaster Services From: [email protected] Date: March 27, 2012 3:00:43 AM PDT Subject: Re: GTranslate Question To: [email protected] Hi, If you want to exclude the website title you should use the Enterprise version." This is my question: On 27/03/12 1:56 AM, [email protected] wrote: Hi, I went and checked your Enterprise service. I need to know if what you are saying is that I will continue to have the header title with the Pro Version as well???? That is what I understand by your answer, and I hope to be wrong! Please let me know.
Re: Excluding translation of website title only possible wit
Mar 27, 2012 1:35 pm by Yana
Hi, The next release of the GTranslate Pro hasn't been done yet and so you'll have to wait for a while. We will solve the issue in the next release. We have a lot of clients who're using this Pro version. The release will be followed by a testing period which might take a long time.
Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm by webseo
Wow Yana, your answers get more and more disquieting. I'll tell you what, why don't you offer to make sure that the title issue will get fixed when you install the Pro version on my client's site, and I will get your Pro version. Can you offer that much? Beatriz
Mar 28, 2012 7:10 am by Yana
Dear Beatriz, Unfortunately you need to wait for an updated version or you can consider to use our new Enterprise version. Also you can try changing the page title using javascript after page loading .
Apr 2, 2012 1:42 pm by webseo
Ok, I have convinced my client to give your annual "Enterprise" Gtranslate service chance.I am still not to confident due to the previous responses, but I am willing to give it a shot as well. If it works great, if not, what are your return and cancelation policies and time for cancelation? Sorry to ask that up-front, but after the responses given to this post question, I have to make sure what to expect first. Beatriz
Apr 2, 2012 5:41 pm by Edvard
https://gtranslate.io/returns-policy
Apr 2, 2012 5:47 pm by Yana
Dear Beatriz, We offer 30 days money back guarantee. Please check our GTranslate Enterprise tour video to see how it works: https://gtranslate.io/translation-delivery-network Please read our Returns Policy: https://gtranslate.io/returns-policy