Forum Archive - Flag alignment

Flag alignment
Jun 20, 2016 8:16 am by dwaynejohnson
Hello, First off, thank you for making such an amazing plugin. I have a question. Currently, the languages are aligned to the left of the front page, is it possible to move it to the right of the page? Any help on this will be very appreciated.
Re: Flag alignment
Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm by Yana
Hi, You should be able to add CSS rule and align flasg to the right of the page. If you can post your website address I can be more specific.
Jun 20, 2016 2:17 pm by dwaynejohnson
Hi, You should be able to add CSS rule and align flasg to the right of the page. If you can post your website address I can be more specific. Thanks for the reply, Yana. I don't know if you can see the website or not. If you can't please let me know. I want to move the flags to the right of the page and the menu to the left. I will be very grateful if you can help me through it step by step seeing as this is my first project and I'm relatively new to the world of wordpress et all. Thank you. p.s, I sent the site link via private message
Jun 21, 2016 7:11 am by Yana
Hi, I have sent the CSS rules by PM. Please check .
Mar 20, 2017 4:49 pm by ionut2006
I have the same problem. I want to put flags in center of Joomla module. I need the CSS code please.
Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you post your website address? Thanks!
Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm by firepeet
Please can you also have a look on my website? I want to align the flags to the right in the small logo on mobile devices. The alignment on desktop devices is correct. Address is www.strandchalet.com Thanks
Mar 22, 2017 11:54 am by Yana
Hi, It would be easier to put gtranslate flags in separate span or div tag and change the position .