Forum Archive - Getting On The Fly translation to work with the paid API

Getting On The Fly translation to work with the paid API
Jan 9, 2012 9:18 pm by blueboy997
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has worked out a way to get the free version, or the paid version to work with the paid version of the Google translate api? It has to be on the fly translation as my boss loves this. I don't mind paying for both the pro version of the plugin, and the Google translate API. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Getting On The Fly translation to work with the paid API
Jan 10, 2012 11:35 am by Edvard
Hi, The Pro version can use API and it translated your pages on the fly. It would be meaningless to use paid API with the free version, since the free version doesn't keep cache. So, what you want is possible with the Pro.