Forum Archive - Google indexing in enterprise version

Google indexing in enterprise version
May 6, 2013 9:00 am by martinsmac
I am trying to find out how to get my translated pages indexed by Google. I have had the enterprise version in a year, but when I for example try a search on site:en.sandvikengarden.se only a very few pages are found. And noting is changed during time... Is that the right way to check the status for indexed pages? I have seen that on the pro version you should add the translated pages to the site map. Is this also correct for the enterprise version? Just tried that a couple of days ago, and hoping for a better result :-) Please give me some advice!
Re: Google indexing in enterprise version
May 6, 2013 3:10 pm by Yana
Hi, There is no need to create the sitemap for the enterprise version. Please check the source code of your website . If you can see for example en.sandvikengarden.se it will be indexed automatically. Please also download the latest version of the GTranslate free plugin and update it.
May 7, 2013 9:31 am by martinsmac
OK, thanks! I have now updated to the latest version of GTranslate free, Version: 3.0.x.32. But when checking the source code for, for example, en.sandvikengarden.se nothing is found! What should I do? Is it better to remove the translated links in the site map (that I previously added)?
May 7, 2013 10:13 am by Yana
Hi, You can delete it. For the Enterprise version there is no need to create the sitemap. You can also use Google webmaster tools to submit the links https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... ue=/addurl