Forum Archive - GTranlsate PRO Problem with Istallation

GTranlsate PRO Problem with Istallation
Dec 24, 2011 5:16 am by rolexreplica
Hello Guys maybe I am ignorant ( sure ) but I have already buy the GT Pro , and I have try to istall it in my Wordpress core . I have don't understand what I need to do for work . Still to work only the Free GT , but cannot see the option of the PRO, sure is a problem of Istallation. Some one can tell me please step by step what I need to do for istall the GT PRO to Wordpress core ? Thanks in advance and Best Regards PS: also a question for the Admin and Company : I don't know well English and need to translate my website from Italian to English for now ! can I order professional translation and services to put inside my websites ? Thanks again