Forum Archive - Gtranslate is not shown on preview and language choice

Gtranslate is not shown on preview and language choice
Dec 6, 2010 7:20 pm by [email protected]
Hello, I instaled gtranslate module in my joomla 1.5 and enabled it but on "front end" it can not bee seen. www.croinfo.eu and if u know or if it is possible can there be only 3 or 4 languges in list and not like some egzotic languages, in drop down menu of gtranlate? Ty for any eventual help. All the best, Kiki
Re: Gtranslate is not shown on preview and language choice
Dec 7, 2010 9:27 am by Edvard
As I can see currently it is disabled. I can see that you have another jQuery library loaded: /templates/theme449/scripts/jquery00.js Make sure that you use only one library on your page. You can disable all the languages you want from the options list.
Dec 8, 2010 1:34 pm by [email protected]
Ty very much for reply. I can not get this module to work, its in conflickt to template. If a buy gtranslate can gtranslate team configure this module for me? All the best ++ Ivanko
Dec 8, 2010 4:04 pm by Edvard
Yes.
Dec 10, 2010 10:20 pm by [email protected]
Are u sure? Becouse on template support i get reply on question why translation is not working: Dear Ivanko Perišić, Thank you for reaching the Technical Department of Template-Help.com! You need to translate your content such as articles, menu titles, etc manually. This text can not be translated automatically. Most changes to text you can perform using the admin section. Thank you! Best regards, Technical Support Team ____________ Help Center: http://info.template-help.com Support Chat: http://template-help.com/chat Phone: 1-518-312-4147, 1-347-342-0463 Ticket Details =================== Ticket ID: QOX-423502 Department: Support Team Priority: High Status: Awaiting Info
Dec 13, 2010 9:55 am by Edvard
Huh, I'm sure.