The problem with the dubbel nl nl is solved because that was because of the language plugin. Only it still doesn't work.
I also saw that my Google translation is not free anymore so I am trying to switch to Bing. I know everything is working because I also checked it with my hosting and throught the tutorial that says to check with the info.php.
If you want to login I can provide you the login data and personally I think it is quicker because I think it is only a little thing that is wrong
The site translation I left like it is with the not working translation for example.http://www.vivacomputers.nl
Hope to hear from you soon and by the way and that is not to suck up
but it is a great extension because it goes very natural and smooth. I could allready tell when I tried with jquery translating.