Forum Archive - Hide Google's top frame after translation

Hide Google's top frame after translation
May 21, 2011 4:56 pm by [email protected]
Hello! First off, amazing product. Currently I am just using the free version trying to get it working on the site. My issue is the the google top frame is showing. Is there a configuration on the module that I am missing? this is for a joomla 1.6 site. Here is the url: http://westcointl.com.previewdns.com/ Translator module is on the bottom right hand side of the page. Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Re: Hide Google's top frame after translation
May 23, 2011 7:27 am by Edvard
Hi, Currently you use Google Default translation method. You need to reconfigure it to use On Fly translation method.