Forum Archive - Horrible site, no explination for different versions

Horrible site, no explination for different versions
Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm by RSM61
I went to a web site and received a message telling me I needed to update Gtranslate. When I went to the site there were 4 or 5 options to choose from with no explination for any of them. I tried to install all of them one by one but none of them would install. All I got was a message saying I did not have the correct software to open this file. There is NO support other than the forums, NO explinations for the different versions, NO help anywhere, NO explinations of why I even needed this software on a site that was already in english, NO .exe files after the download (or any other obvious executable file) and NO instructions. I am using Internet Explorer (most of the time) and that is when I received the message. I noticed the file was downloaded very many times but there are not even any directions in the forum, from what I could tell, but then I'm not going to spend a huge amount of time looking for something I think should be on the home page of the site.
Re: Horrible site, no explination for different versions
Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm by Yana
Hi , Which version you use Gtranslate Free or Pro? You can find the instructions here: https://gtranslate.io/docs