Forum Archive - how to translate site right to left for arabic in WordPress

how to translate site right to left for arabic in WordPress
Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am by Hammond753
1) I install the gtranslate plugin in my WordPress website and translate it in Arabic language but language only translate right to left not whole website I check another pluginin but they need to purchase for translate website like plygon, so it is possible using gtranslate. (I need only two language English and Arabic can I set also rtl tester on click on arbic using single click event call) 2) Can I set default language arabic using gtranslate wordpress plugin?
Re: how to translate site right to left for arabic in WordPr
Dec 26, 2018 9:38 am by Yana
Hi, 1.In general if the theme have RTl language support gtranslate will load rtl css, if no, with GTranslate paid version you will be able to add custom css for Arabic language and change direction. 2. You can use paid version language hosting option. In this case you will need to move original language to another sub-domain and we will host translated version to main domain .