Forum Archive - How do i cancel my subscription?

How do i cancel my subscription?
Nov 2, 2015 11:11 pm by SIMTANDA
Hi, please send me info on how to cancel my subscription immediately.
Re: How do i cancel my subscription?
Nov 3, 2015 11:50 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please let us know what the problem is? If you want to cancel your subscription you need to login to your PayPal account and cancel the subscription.
Nov 12, 2015 6:19 am by SIMTANDA
Hi Yana and sorry for the delay, i just got frustrated with the Enterprise version. Anyway, i want to use the pro version on my joomla site instead, so i don't get domain and subdomain, Jomsocial and SCLogin conflicts. Is this the right documentation for joomla GTRANSLATE PRO VERSION, because it seems a bit misleading: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation For starters i did not get this file sent to my e-mail on purchase: gtranslate_yourdomain.com.zip
Nov 12, 2015 6:19 am by SIMTANDA
Also, do GTRANSLATE PRO VERSION translate URL's?
Nov 12, 2015 6:20 am by Edvard
Hi, We do not sell Pro version any more. It doesn't translate URLs. Thanks!
Nov 12, 2015 6:59 am by SIMTANDA
Ok, then i will try again with enterprise. Thanks for your reply
Nov 12, 2015 7:04 am by Edvard
You are welcome. Thanks!