Forum Archive - Installation is a sub-directory (sub-domain):

Installation is a sub-directory (sub-domain):
Jan 26, 2013 3:47 pm by theplanetfixer
It is about installing the plugin in a sub-directory or sub-domain name. I am receiving this message: You don't have appropriate license for eco-directory.theplanetfixer.org domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. It is working perfectly in the main domain name. I decided to split the information in some sub-domain names because the load was to high on wordpress (main domain name). I followed the instructions still I am receiving the error message above. The web address is here at: http://eco-directory.theplanetfixer.org/index.php. The html version is on the right. There must be something wrong in my installation. I will send you by the web form the login information! This support question was previously amswered by Yana. The gtranslate folder is there the cache setup at 7777 the sitemap.txt is all pointing to theplanetfixer.org/eco-directory/xx the robots is there too. Something is wrong in my settings. Thanks Roger Pilon It is Saturday so I dont expect a fast answer. Normal! Have a nice week-end!
Re: Installation is a sub-directory (sub-domain):
Jan 26, 2013 4:19 pm by Yana
Hi, The license is for one domain name. If you want we can activate the license for eco-directory.theplanetfixer.org subdomain.
Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm by theplanetfixer
Hi, The license is for one domain name. If you want we can activate the license for eco-directory.theplanetfixer.org subdomain. That would be fantatic! Roger
Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm by Yana
Hi, The license is active. You can use GTranslate Pro for eco-directory.theplanetfixer.org .