Forum Archive - Joomla 2.5 Flags and dropdown on same line OR flags in drop

Joomla 2.5 Flags and dropdown on same line OR flags in drop
Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm by master38851
Hello, I would like to have it like it is on your page with the flags in the drop down but I see that's custom and I'm not a programmer. Wish it was like that because that's what you show on your site. That's what I thought I was installing.... If you have better info on how to do this that would be great. Anyway In your HTML version you offer a way to put the flags and dropdown on the same line. How can I do this with my Joomla install. Thanks
Re: Joomla 2.5 Flags and dropdown on same line OR flags in d
Sep 12, 2013 10:34 am by Edvard
Hi, We have not included the custom dropdown on our website since it is highly related on the template you choose and can cause issues with it, so to keep us safe from extra big support task for our clients we keep it custom. We can help you to set it up on your website if you can describe what you want exactly and where you want it to be placed on your website. We may need also access to your site to set it up for you. Thanks!