Forum Archive - jQuery problem with SSL

jQuery problem with SSL
Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am by lucylyn
I have just set up an ssl certificate on a clients website and I keep getting an error in Internet Explorer 8 - the error seems to relate to GTranslate (see error below) Webpage error details Message: 'jQuery' is undefined Line: 1 Char: 1 Code: 0 URI: https://www.xxxxx.com/modules/mod_gtran ... anslate.js When I turn off GTranslate it works OK so I know this is what is causing the problem. Can you help?
Re: jQuery problem with SSL
Aug 29, 2011 12:07 pm by Edvard
Make sure that you don't have any other jQuery libraires loaded in your site. If you already have you need to unload it from GTranslate module options. If after that it doesn't work, you need to unload the jQuery library from the other extension which loads it to not have conflicts.