Forum Archive - Language selection doesn't persist between pages

Language selection doesn't persist between pages
Nov 7, 2017 6:08 pm by scotth
Hi all, I'm using the free version of GTranslate for Drupal. My default language is English. When I select a different language from the language selector (drop-down), such as "Spanish," then navigate to a different page in my site, the next page is translated to Spanish as expected, but the language drop-down reverts to the default "Select Language" value. I understand this is by design, but I'd rather have the current language selection persist between pages. Does anyone know how to customize GTranslate to keep the selected language in the drop-down when navigating between pages? Thank you!
Re: Language selection doesn't persist between pages
Nov 8, 2017 10:32 am by Yana
Hi, It will be fixed in our next versions. Regards, Yana