Forum Archive - lost license

lost license
Apr 1, 2012 10:21 am by Wies
WHY MY PAGE SUDDENLY LOST PRO LICENSE!! I CAN NOT SEE SUB-MENUS EVEN IN NATIVE LANGUAGE!!!! THE PAGE IS UNACCESSIBLE!! HELP PLEASE!!! WWW.SILVERFIN.PL SHOWN ERROR: You don't have appropriate license for your www.silverfin.pl. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. I HAVE BOUGHT PRO!!
Re: lost license
Apr 1, 2012 10:28 am by Wies
OK i SOLVED OPENING THE PAGE BY PUTING ?verify_license=1 TO THEW URL BUT THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS! MY QUESTION IS: Why it happens.? I didn't change my page and it get that error! Should I check this every minute/hour/day/week or what?? Could you guys from the GTranslate explain this to us, please?
Re: lost license
Apr 1, 2012 2:36 pm by Yana
Hi, This can happen when your server has temporary issue with our server . You can add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the url and it will refresh the license.