Forum Archive - (SOLVED)Main language English, every link reverts to Chinese

(SOLVED)Main language English, every link reverts to Chinese
May 4, 2013 12:59 am by Ameson
Using pro version, URL http://www.china.jobsafe.org I have my site set with the main language as English. However, every time I go to my site and try to click a link, it automatically reverts to Chinese. Settings in the plugin: Detect main language: no Detect user language: no (toggling these settings to 'yes' has no effect) Debug mode: none Site language: English Settings in module: Operate with GTranslate Pro version: on Translation method: redirect Site language: English EDIT: it seems that the issue has to do with my main menu. Clicking non-menu links (I am using Jreviews) seems to work fine.
Re: (SOLVED)Main language English, every link reverts to Chi
May 4, 2013 1:17 am by Ameson
If anyone else has this problem, the solution is to make sure that all of your menu items are set to language 'ALL'.
Re: (SOLVED)Main language English, every link reverts to Chi
May 4, 2013 8:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information.