Forum Archive - Not connecting to Enterprise Server

Not connecting to Enterprise Server
Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm by billboy999
Hi, I purchased the Enterprise edition and have configured it as per your documentation but it does not appear to work. At the moment I only want one additional language on the site - Spanish, and have added the CNAME record in the appropriate place through cPanel. The UK and Spanish flags appear correctly on the frontpage and in the module 'Operate with GTranslate Enterprise' is enabled and 'Translation Method' set to 'Redirect'. However, on clicking the Spanish flag the browser reports the error message "Can't open the page http.es.costaauctions.com/" because can't find the server "es.costaauctions.com" Can you help with this please?. In addition, I own the domain name www.costaauctions.es, and I want to use this specific domain for use with the Spanish language translation. The instructions in your email ask that I contact you so you can configure it for me. I have sent a separate request via your 'Contact Us' pop out button but have received no reply. Can you help with this also please?
Re: Not connecting to Enterprise Server
Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am by Edvard
Hi, It doesn't seem that you have added the CName record correctly, since es.costaauctions.com doesn't resolve to any IP address and that's why the browser shows that error. If you can send your hosting panel access using our contact us form we can configure it for you. Additionally we will let you know when the www.costaauctions.es is configured and instruct you to set the correct DNS records for that as well. Thanks!