I'm using GTranslate Pro on Joomla 1.5.
I have quite a few internal links on my Joomla 1.5 website to internal web pages.
I used relative rather than absolute links i.e. I used
mypage.html instead of http://mydomain.com/mypage.html
I've noticed that GTranslate Pro does not modify the relative internal links by putting /fr/ or /de/ etc. in them.
But if I change the relative internal links to absolute ones, GTranslate Pro does.
So I've now just converted all my internal relative links to absolute ones.
However if an internal link (relative or not) was part of a menu system, then GTranslate Pro correctly handled it.
I don't have any problems as now all my internal relative links are now internal absolute links. However I thought I might mention this for other people.
I only purchased GTranslate Pro yesterday. It will be interesting to see just how many more "converting" visitors I get.