order complete

Popular automatic website translation tool

order complete

Postby andyg » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi, I subscribed for enterprise version yesterday, please check a paypal payment from [email protected] .

I'm still waiting for email wiht access and instruction (nothing in spam box!).

My site is on https please send me also instruction and howto for SSL.
Regards
AG
andyg

Re: order complete

Postby Yana » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi,
We have sent the instructions to your paypal email address. Please check .
If you want to use SSL with the GTranslate you should buy wildcard SSL certificate and send it with the private key. We will install it on our server.
To configure SSL for GTranslate Enterprise service you should pay $50 non-refundable configuration fee. - See more at: https://gtranslate.io/terms
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Yana

Postby andyg » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 pm

tks for your reply! Can you please re-send it????

Yana wrote:Hi,
If you want to use SSL with the GTranslate you should buy wildcard SSL certificate and send it with the private key. We will install it on our server.
To configure SSL for GTranslate Enterprise service you should pay $50 non-refundable configuration fee. - See more at: https://gtranslate.io/terms
..is this for every subdomains I want to use???? :o ..do you think this operation is strictly necessary?...I mean...can I use SSL only on main language?
regards
andyg

Postby Edvard » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:27 am

Hi,

Wildcard SSL is for all your language subdomains. Currently your translations will work, but visitors will see certification warning stating that the certificate is not trusted, which is not good.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby andyg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 pm

OK for now is clear!

problem is that I still have no account activated! I don't know what's the issue, I only know that we all pay 200USD, which is not a small ammount of money...so I think customers should have instant access to orders!
andyg

Postby Yana » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi,
Your license is active. You just need to create CNAME records for the languages which you want to use. I have sent the instructions again. If you didn't receive them please give me another email address.
Regards,

Yana Ghahramanyan - GTranslate Team

Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate Drupal
Yana