Forum Archive - Enterprise version only translates a few words?

Enterprise version only translates a few words?
Mar 10, 2013 8:09 pm by festivaldiaries
Hi, The Enterprise version I am using on www.festivaldiaries.com seems to translate only a few words and has quite a few % before words that are not translated when clicking through to the language page requested. However if I refresh the langauge page then all the text is translated? I wonder if you could take a look and let me know if I need to do something my end. Thankyou, Keith
Re: Enterprise version only translates a few words?
Mar 10, 2013 8:13 pm by Yana
Dear Keith, % means that the tex is in the queue and you will see the translated version soon. You just need to wait and everything will be translated.
Mar 10, 2013 8:19 pm by festivaldiaries
WOW... I don't think I have ever had a quicker response from any other company! Brilliant ;) I thought it might be something like that, works a treat on refresh though straight away! I guess once cached this will go away. One thing when I go into editing a page I saw the 'get this page translated' and clicked on the words I wanted and then clicked to buy but on the following page it asked me to sign up to something which I didn't want to do, I just wanted to pay for the translation? Do I need to sign up with another service?
Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm by festivaldiaries
OK just a quick note on the translation. I have noticed that Google Chrome requires a refresh of the page for the text to be translated fully everytime. In Firefox, IE and Safari it works and returns the page fully translated. In Chrome I noticed chrome asks if I would like to translate the page which could mean chrome is breaking the translation while it asks if I need translation? Also flags in IE don't display.... but hey that might be my end. Keith
Mar 11, 2013 8:02 am by Yana
Hi, Please try to clear Google chrome browser cache and it will work properly. We are working with gengo.com who will provide the professional translations. You should sign in with your myGengo account.