Forum Archive - Serbian Language - КСНУМКС

Serbian Language - КСНУМКС
Apr 15, 2013 11:01 am by plastique
Hello, I have a big problem with Gtranslate and Serbian Translate! Its translating all numbers to “КСНУМКС” Serbian is the most important language on my site! I checked all pages in Serbian and they are displaying КСНУМКС instead of numbers. I contacted Yana and told me to edit translations and replace КСНУМКС with XNUMX. Thats impossible! I can’t change manually all values. They are hundreds and will become thousands this weekend: Dates, phone numbers, postal codes, addresses, meters, kilometers, titles, coordinates and many more! I've reply twice on my ticket but no answer. I have to solve this fast, this is a live site and its hurting my work. Thank you in advance!
Re: Serbian Language - КСНУМКС
Apr 16, 2013 7:48 am by Edvard
Hi, Unfortunately it is the only way you can fix the issue. Numbers are being replaced with XNUMX in sentences and then being translated by Google. After the translation XNUMX should stay the same, so it can be replaced back with the appropriate number. With Serbian for some reason that doesn't happen. If you have some format for phone numbers, postal codes, etc. you just need to edit one of them and it will be for all.
Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm by plastique
Thank you Edvard. I have some fields for content with numbers (Phone, codes), i change some of them but it doesn't apply to similar fields. Also in Serbian language all links are translated. e.g. http://www. to хттп://ввв. You mean that this is a common issue and happening in every website using Serbian language ?
Apr 16, 2013 2:46 pm by Edvard
Can you please provide some examples of what you did? For some reason Google Translate changes Latin letters to Cyrilic. It started to happen recently for Serbian language. You may add class="notranslate" attribute to the link wrapper element, so links won't get translated.
Apr 24, 2013 6:42 pm by plastique
Hello Edvard, This is really hard work for me to do. I'm changing every single number from КСНУМКС to XNUMX. They are thousands and i spent half of my day searching pages and changing letters. Are you sure there is no other way of solving this ? There is no way of replacing all КСНУМКС at the same time ? Regards
Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Unfortunately you cannot edit all КСНУМКС at once.