Forum Archive - some words or sentences are not translatable.

some words or sentences are not translatable.
Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm by bmahillet
Hi ! The "Go" button and the question "Which currency you want?" My site is not translatable, because I do not have the little pencil! How to translate? The address of my website: travelerchange.com Thank you for your help
Re: some words or sentences are not translatable.
Jun 26, 2014 12:12 pm by Edvard
Hi, The input tag values are not going to be translated, so if you want it to be translated, please use button tag instead. To edit the dropdown list, please create a test page with the options list in ul li tags and you will be able to edit them. BTW. When I try to turn on the edit interface I can see a strange character in the beginning of your HTML. It may be the UTF-8 bom character or any other hidden character which can prevent your pages to be translated. Please make sure to remove it. Thanks!