Forum Archive - Italian words on an English page???

Italian words on an English page???
Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm by wpclinic
Hello On my website I have GTranslate installed and something that has just started appearing. The site in default is in English and in Italian. The probelm is, in English it is now showing some headings in Italian. We have the Pro version installed an my client is not happy and basically blames me for this, so as you can amigine I am concerned that this is happening. I would like to know if this is something that does happen and wondered if there was anything I can do to help fix it? My site is http://sacomites.org.au/ and the area in question is in the Facebook Feed/News I also noticed the the optin form on the righthand side of the home page also changed translation to Italian even when English was selected. Does anyone have any answers? Steve
Re: Italian words on an English page???
Jan 17, 2017 2:29 am by wpclinic
Can anyone help?
Re: Italian words on an English page???
Jan 17, 2017 7:53 am by Yana
Hi, GTranslate doesn't change an original language. I can see that you subscribed to the Startup version and the default language is set to English. If you have mixed languages content you can upgrade to the Enterprise version, host your website on sub-domain for example mixed.sacomites.org.au and we will translate mixed content into English.