Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for your www.seed-city.co

You don't have appropriate license for your www.seed-city.co
May 24, 2016 11:49 pm by natastna2
Hello, I am getting the error: You don't have appropriate license for your www.seed-city.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. On my domain www.seed-city.com I paid for the pro license and the key from Google. ?Verify_license=1 does not appear to be working. Please could you help me fix this issue as it makes us look extremely unprofessional. Regards, Anthony
Re: You don't have appropriate license for your www.seed-cit
May 25, 2016 5:33 am by Edvard
Hi, We have issues with the licensing server. Now it is OK. We recommend upgrading your GTranslate Pro to one of our new plans: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing Please read the official end of life announcement for GTranslate Pro: https://gtranslate.io/blog/end-of-life- ... nslate-pro Thanks!
Aug 8, 2016 9:12 pm by natastna2
Hello Edvard, We are again experiencing this issue. You don't have appropriate license for your www.xxxxx.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back.
Aug 9, 2016 10:33 am by Edvard
Please upgrade to our Translation Proxy service: https://gtranslate.io/#pricing Thanks!
Aug 9, 2016 10:49 am by natastna2
Hello, I'm not sure what this means? The end of life announcement states that Pro can still be used. There is no mention of removing the licenses?
Aug 9, 2016 10:51 am by Edvard
We do not have further support for Pro version. You can use it if you wish.
Aug 9, 2016 10:59 am by natastna2
Hi Edvard, But I am currently unable to use the Pro version as I'm getting the error: You don't have appropriate license for your www.xxx.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. Is this an error like previously and will be fixed soon or is this a permanent issue? Thank you for your time.
Aug 9, 2016 11:00 am by Edvard
I do not know, please investigate on your side. We do not have support for Pro version.
Aug 9, 2016 11:03 am by natastna2
Hello Edvard, This is happening on multiple sites on different servers. It would not appear to be an issue on our side. This would appear to be caused on your side - with your license server. Is this deliberate in order to encourage a move to Enterprise? Regards, Anthony
Aug 9, 2016 11:07 am by Edvard
We do not have issues on our side.
Aug 9, 2016 11:08 am by natastna2
We will immediately need to upgrade then. Please can you send me information for upgrading from Pro to Enterprise and keeping the format www.xxx.com/fr etc. Can we also keep our existing large number of .human translations?
Aug 9, 2016 11:10 am by Edvard
Yes, you can keep the same URL structure. You will need to send your .human files in zip package for inclusion into our translation cache. You can subscribe from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing
Aug 9, 2016 1:51 pm by natastna2
I have paid for Enterprise now. I am going to make the transition now. Moving from Pro to Enterprise will I need to send you details of my SSL?
Aug 9, 2016 2:26 pm by Edvard
No need for that, since you are going to use sub-directory URL structure. Just follow the steps.
Aug 9, 2016 4:25 pm by natastna2
Hi Edvard, I have installed Enterprise but unfortunately am having problems keeping the customer within their language. It keeps directing them into English.
Aug 9, 2016 4:54 pm by natastna2
To give some more information on this. I have other Enterprise accounts running on other very similar websites. When moving from a language subdomain to the cart page on another enterprise site I have with you I see it inserts this into the URL: /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=ko&gurl= However, with the new one when I visit the cart I do not see this being added and so the customer is taken to the the English default version.
Aug 9, 2016 4:59 pm by Edvard
Please open a new topic and describe step by step what I need to do to see the issue.