Forum Archive - Getting Authentication Required notice after saving translat

Getting Authentication Required notice after saving translat
Jan 10, 2017 2:26 pm by wpclinic
Hi I am getting an Authentication Required notice after saving translation and no matter what i put in the username and password it does not except and will not save the edits I make. I am using the /it/?language_edit=1 and I do have a pro account. Can someone put some light on this as it did work last month but reverted back to an old wrong Italian translation. Thankyou Steve
Re: Getting Authentication Required notice after saving tran
Jan 10, 2017 6:57 pm by Edvard
Hi, What is your website address? Can you write exactly what was reverted back? Thanks!
Jan 11, 2017 12:56 am by wpclinic
Thankyou Edward for replying to me topic. I have a site that runs Gtranslate Pro and I am using the /it/?language_edit=1 to edit the top menu. The url of this site is http://sacomites.org.au" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank I get the edit pencils and I then get the edit box popup. I can make the changes and click save. But as soon as I click save another Authencation box appears and asks for the username and password of the site. I put in the correct details and click login and it just pops up again and again and never actually saves the edits I made. I just attached an image of the Authencation popup which always appears. http://sacomites.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/gtranslate-authen-e1484096019278.jpg Any suggestions would be appreciated. Steve
Jan 11, 2017 8:42 am by Yana
Hi, You need to use the username/password we have sent to you when you have subscribed. Please check your email.