Forum Archive - How can I change the subscription from enterprise to custom?

How can I change the subscription from enterprise to custom?
Mar 14, 2017 2:55 am by besybuy
Hi, I'd like to know may I change the subscription from enterprises to custom. I need All languages, SSL support. Url translation and Language hosting are not needed any more.(In this way, should I buy the wildcard ssl?) I now use the Sub-domain URL structure, if I choose the Sub-directory URL structure, will my translation still be delivered by your server, or by mine own?
Re: How can I change the subscription from enterprise to cus
Mar 14, 2017 3:55 am by Edvard
Hi, Yes, you can. If you are going to use sub-directory URL structure, then there is no need to send us any certificates. You will use your own certificate. Thanks!
Mar 14, 2017 7:12 am by besybuy
Thanks. If I choose the Sub-directory URL structure, where's the translated content, still hosted by your Translation Delivery Network, right? But as to the ip address, it's yours or my original?
Mar 14, 2017 12:12 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, the translation cache is on our server. You will need to remove CNAME records and install GTranslate URL add-on.