Forum Archive - error message when loading translated site

error message when loading translated site
May 6, 2017 7:51 pm by webzebra.nl
Good evening, We have suddenly a problem with our translated sites. 1. I've checked our hosting party, and they say that nothing is blocked 2. We receive an error: Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource then please make sure that your website is online and you are not blocking our IP address: 51.255.65.216 Faithfully yours, GTranslate - Translation Proxy. https://gtranslate.io Can you please help us out? The season starts in 9 days so it's crucial that it works. Kind regards, Lennaert Webzebra
Re: error message when loading translated site
May 7, 2017 8:43 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your firewalls and make sure that you are not blocking our IP. Also check your website load time. First request response time should be less than 5 sec. Please post your website address and we will check our server logs.
May 8, 2017 5:25 am by webzebra.nl
Thank you Yana for your reply. Our hosting party said that they didn't block anything. The website url is: www.holmfoss.com
May 8, 2017 11:51 am by webzebra.nl
Dear Yana, I also sent you a pm but I just received some extra info from our hostingparty. They can ping the address: 51.255.65.216. But can you ping them? Their address is:185.104.28.73. Should be resolvable to: server73.wned.nl. Hope to hear from you soon. This evening I have a Skype meeting with the owner of the website. So it would be nice if I have some good news for him.
May 8, 2017 1:31 pm by webzebra.nl
I spoke with edvard, and it seems that our hosting is blocking us. I will get back to them.
May 8, 2017 1:32 pm by Yana
Hi, You are blocking our IP address. Please please check again.
May 8, 2017 1:51 pm by webzebra.nl
Yes! Our hosting party unblocked the ipadres. Everything seems to be ok again. The only thing is, that the customized translation seem to have disappeared.
May 10, 2017 12:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Please clear your browser cache and checka gain.