Forum Archive - Pre Sales Question

Pre Sales Question
Sep 30, 2014 4:58 pm by Wes Dunn
Hello I previously used the free version of your plugin on one of my wordpress sites, it worked ok but I am looking for a solution that will translate everything on my site to a few different language. The problem I had was that It did not translate Taxonomy names and information in the advanced search among other things, obviously a free version is never going to be perfect so I would be happy to pay for a licence to translate everything and perhaps maintain some control over what is translated. I have read the Faq and it's unclear to me what would be the best solution in order to translate all content of my site into minimum Spanish and possibly Russian, French and maybe a Scandinavian Language. Is it possible to also set what the translated words would be for things in the advanced search also? things like Home which would be Casa in Spanish do not really apply to a Spain website, this is my concern. Im sorry I dont know how to upload the screenshot using the [Img] tags so I have placed a link below, the items in the advanced search is what I would like to have some control over if it's possible http://costasonline.com/ Many thanks to everyone
Re: Pre Sales Question
Oct 2, 2014 6:32 am by Edvard
Hi, The Enterprise version will be best fit for you. Thank you!
Oct 2, 2014 11:18 am by Wes Dunn
Hi Edward Thanks so much for the reply and taking a look at the site, I have a little more to develop before I mess around with plugins, I also plan another site which will definitely need the plugin also so I agree that the Enterprise version is probably best for me. Thanks again for getting back to me :-)
Oct 2, 2014 3:03 pm by Edvard
You are welcome. Thanks!