Forum Archive - Problems switching back to default language

Problems switching back to default language
Mar 28, 2012 3:13 pm by grayt7
HI, I am unable to switch to the default language once another language has been chosen. You can switch to any other language fine, back to English doesn't work? I have followed your FAQ and the cache directory is 777? Using J1.5 and pro version Help please!
Re: Problems switching back to default language
Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm by Yana
Hi, What is your website address? Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Free module.
Mar 29, 2012 8:21 am by grayt7
Hi, Yes latest version is installed. The site address is http://www.securityfoiling.co.uk However, due to thefact its not working correctly I have disabled it. if you want admin access please email/private message me. Further to my first message it seems the caching files are being created succesfully for many of the languages. However, getting back to English seems impossible. On some browsers adding /en/ for english does work, howewever, selecting english from the list or clicking the flag does nothing. Thanks.
Mar 29, 2012 8:53 am by Yana
Hi, Please use our contact form on homepage to send FTP access information and backend admin username /password. I'll check the settings.
Mar 29, 2012 9:04 am by grayt7
Message sent thanks.
Apr 1, 2012 12:06 am by Yana
Hi, I've corrected the settings , please check.
Apr 2, 2012 9:51 am by atolia
I have the same problem. The site dosent switsch back to the default language. If send you an E-Mail. But no reaction... Pls help
Apr 2, 2012 4:49 pm by atolia
I have found the problem. You must deactivate the Sytem Language Filter Plugin. Than it works. Cheers!
Apr 2, 2012 5:11 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that.