Forum Archive - question about enterprise version

question about enterprise version
Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm by mircrane
I have question about how enterprise version works. Even I made some pages 1 month ago, some of translated pages shown with "%" and not translated (when I checked today) I think it means nobody read it before and that's why showing "%" because I clicked it for the first time. here is question. If nobody read, pages will be remain as non translated till read by somebody or even google bot. is it correct? ( I believe so because some of my pages remain as non translated over a month) If above is correct, google bot will index non translated pages or non translated pages with "%" only. and any one who become a first visitor for translated pages will read non translated pates with "%" or something is wrong with my website and only my website is not being translated for all languages automatically? Wait for answer! Thanks Nick
Re: question about enterprise version
Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm by Yana
Hi, The the translations are done on demand. It will start the translation from the most popular content and it is depending on your traffic .