Hi everyone. I'm going to take your enterprise service for some company websites but I have some question to be answered:
1) The file sitemap.xml (or the renamed) are translated with your service? It's possibile for us to charge it to Google Webmaster Tools? We can upload via ftp some file in the translated subdomain to certify to google and bing that we are the owner of the website? We can register the website in google webmaster tools?
2) PHP website, there is some problem?
3) Translate Url from latin letters to greek or cirillic is done raw or with transliteration? If we modify URLs name the system keep the modify or every time we modify something we have to correct manually?
4) If we made changes in the original file, this changes are automatically done for all the languages? The sitemap.xml will be updated? All the websites will be uptadet in automatic way?
5) For some language proprierties the main websites on the root of the domain will not be the one translated in all the languages. Can the websites from which the translated version have origin be in a different directory of the main root of the domain? In our case the problem in the english version the main keywords is "Paint" but to obtain the correct translation we have to substitute the word "paint" with "varnish".