Forum Archive - Stop Google Translations But Still Use Custom Translations

Stop Google Translations But Still Use Custom Translations
Nov 30, 2012 3:06 am by makane
Hi, Is there any way to tell gTranslate to ONLY translate a block of text if a custom translation has been saved and to never show a Google translation? I noticed that if the original English text is changed in any way, gTranslate no longer uses the cached custom translation but goes back to the Google translation. I would much prefer it to either keep using the cached custom translation or even revert back to English. My boss keeps freaking out at how poor the Google translated parts of the site are. Thanks, Matthew
Re: Stop Google Translations But Still Use Custom Translatio
Dec 1, 2012 9:38 pm by Yana
Hi, You have changed the original text and you need to edit the translation again. You edited the translation of old text and GTranslate cannot load it for new text.