Forum Archive - If the Css is Wrong for your site

If the Css is Wrong for your site
Feb 1, 2011 2:23 pm by m3lvm
I was not happy With the Css file for Gtranslate It did not match my template, but the css file used is at google.com This is my get around for the changes needed. In the template css file add at the top /* For GTanslate */ /* End*/ insert any modified css script here It is important that any code changes for your site have the string !important on each line example :: /* For GTanslate */ .goog-te-gadget { color: #FFFFFF !important; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; white-space: nowrap; float:right !important; } /* End*/ Hope this helps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Re: If the Css is Wrong for your site
Feb 7, 2011 8:49 pm by Edvard
Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is useful when you want to use Google Default translation method and want to configure the appearance and may be hide the powered by text.
Re: If the Css is Wrong for your site
Feb 14, 2011 5:22 pm by [email protected]
I have tried this fix and put it in both template.css and also override.css on a GavickPro template, and yet, the link color remains the same. Can I specify the background color for the drop-down list? As it is, it is unreadable.