Forum Archive - Transfert to another domain

Transfert to another domain
Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm by trocupei
Hi, My name is Jean Lussier, i'm the owner of Solutions SLC. We provide our customers with websites and other marketing work. We have 2 customers that use Gtranslate pro and we keep suggesting this tool to our other customers. I sent a e-mail on the 20 th of january 2012 about transfering one licence Gtranslate pro to another domain because we have found out that having Joomfish installed on a joomla site and already having all good translations in english already caused blank pages while switching from one native joomla language to the other one. So since we have another site that is english only, it we be less work to just use that licence on that site since, i know, Gtranslate works fine in that situation. I don't remember having had a response in my emails. So i'll do it from here. Here's my client actual site (i de-activated gtranslate pro) : www.atelierdusourire.com We'd like to transfert to www.getmini-implant.com Please use the email of this doctor to send the new code and confirm the transfert. or let's get in touch Copy of this text have been sent to the doctor who bought the licence regards, jean Lussier, pres. Solutions SLC
Re: Transfert to another domain
Jan 26, 2012 12:31 am by Edvard
Hi, The license has been changed. Please use this forum for your further technical support requests or our contact us form on home page for other inquiries and questions.