Forum Archive - Translation button Virtuemart

Translation button Virtuemart
May 25, 2015 8:24 am by carmelo.brischetto
Hi, I open a new thread regarding this problem: problem-with-ioncube-gtranslate-pro-t4162.html I added the class in the template, but Inothing changes. The virtuemart code via firebug, regarding "add to cart", is this: <span class="addtocart-button tval btn btn-large btn-primary"> <input class="addtocart-button" type="submit" title="Aggiungi al Carrello" value="Aggiungi al Carrello" name="addtocart"> </span> This is the virtuemart original code: <span class="addtocart-button tval btn btn-large btn-primary"> <?php echo shopFunctionsF::getAddToCartButton($this->product->orderable); ?> </span> Where should I add the "tval" code? Thanks.
Re: Translation button Virtuemart
May 25, 2015 4:13 pm by Edvard
You need to add it to input tag instead of span tag. so it looks like this: <input class="addtocart-button tval" type="submit" title="Aggiungi al Carrello" value="Aggiungi al Carrello" name="addtocart"> You need to change it in getAddToCartButton PHP function which generates the button. Thanks!