Forum Archive - translation does not work after transfer to new server

translation does not work after transfer to new server
Jan 16, 2013 11:13 am by benedettofiori
Hi, I moved the site to a new server (with the cache) and now gTranslate pro does not work, the page appears with the right url, but the text is not translated, the site is www.socialdesignmagazine.com Benedetto
Re: translation does not work after transfer to new server
Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you have set the gtranslate cache folders permissions to 777. Try to delete cache/limit.txt if it exists and refresh the page. I can see partial translated content.
Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm by benedettofiori
I had already set the permissions to the cache folder to 777 and removed limit.txt, but it is the same situation, some pages are partially translated and some I have edited manually, also the server setting appears correct. Initially there was a license error, then I replaced license.dat and it worked, but not the translation
Jan 16, 2013 7:10 pm by Yana
HI, Please try to enable the GTranslate debug mode and check debug.txt to understand the problem. If you can send me access info I can check the settings. You can use contact form on our homepage.