Forum Archive - Translationg works but...

Translationg works but...
Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm by Playalosarcos
Hello again, :P I got the translation working on the site however I'm having a strange problem now, When I click a link to view another page on the site the new site is shown in the site language only and is not shown in the translated language unless I click the flag after each page load. What did I do wrong?? The site is: www.arcossuites.com Thanks, Jeff
Re: Translationg works but...
Apr 30, 2011 10:45 am by Edvard
Hi, I think that you have deleted the other jQuery library which you had and now it gives 404 error code... You need to create the file again, but leave it blank... Probably after that it will work OK.
Apr 30, 2011 3:26 pm by Playalosarcos
You are right i did delete the file. I have now replaced it with a blank file. However it is still not keeping the translation when you click to view another page. The translation is working tho if you click the flag on each page. Thanks!
May 2, 2011 10:33 am by Edvard
I think that you have made blank also this file /templates/theme_bedbreakfast0160-9/js/jquery.faded.js which is required, so you will not have javascript erorrs.
May 2, 2011 3:13 pm by Playalosarcos
Thanks!! That solved the problem!! :D I have purchased and installed the PRO version and everything is working exactly as it should!! Awesome Module!! Thanks Edward!!