Forum Archive - [SOLVED] User/Pass error when editing translations on Pro

[SOLVED] User/Pass error when editing translations on Pro
Nov 17, 2011 11:38 am by kalahari
Hello, I am trying to edit translations. I set a user and password on the gtranslate/config.php file as instructed. But when I go to the site and open the language file I need to edit, it will not accept my user/password when I try to save the translation edits. It keeps giving me wrong user/pass message: The user name or password you entered for this area on gavilanvineyards.com:80 was incorrect. Make sure you’re entering them correctly, and then try again. What can I do and what do you suggest? I have checked and rechecked the user/pass. I have changed it a few times...nothing. Any ideas??? THANKS! G
Re: User/Pass error when editing translations on Pro
Nov 17, 2011 6:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you check in which mode your PHP is running on your server? Apache module, FastCGI or CGI. You may check: cannot-save-changes-t783.html
Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm by kalahari
Hi, Can you check in which mode your PHP is running on your server? Apache module, FastCGI or CGI. You may check: cannot-save-changes-t783.html I will check right now....
Nov 18, 2011 7:06 pm by kalahari
Solved! It was running on FastCGI. We changed it to CGI and now is working perfectly. Thanks!!! :D