Forum Archive - It works well

It works well
Jul 23, 2014 6:53 pm by krashdiez
I have installed GTranslate in my website, the Pro version, and I have followed all the steps in the .txt and some given in this forum: - I had problems with my Google API Key, so I deleted it from the config file. - Articles in Virtuemart were not being translated, so I changed in robots.txt some code to force translation (tip given in this forum, too). Everything is working well, sitemap.txt is created [added to my previous sitemap in xml (xmap) in Google Webmasters], but I have two 'problems': 1. Some text is not being translated. For example, the search is "Buscar productos" insted of "Look For Products" when I set english as the language (my site is in spanish). The facebook face-box too. When filling a form (BreezingForms), the site given is in spanish too, not translation is shown. 2. I have nearly 12.000 products in my Virtuemart (Joomla), and for example 5.000 of them have the same name structure, for example: Tires for ____ Car. The problem is that I have to change 1 by 1 the translation in english (and I suppose that in other languages), but I don't know how to change the whole site "Tires", that are not well translated by once. I hope to be helped! Thank you in advance. - Kr10.
Re: It works well
Jul 25, 2014 7:37 am by Yana
Hi, 1. If you can modify the source code and replace <input> tag with the <button> tag it will be translated. Please post your website address, so I can check and provide a solution. 2. You can separate "Tires for" and "Car" with span tags, so it will translate them separately. for example: <span>Tires for</span><span> ____ </span><span>Car</span>.
Jul 25, 2014 8:12 am by krashdiez
Thank you for yor Reply Yana, I just sent you my website adress
Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm by krashdiez
But I have a problem Yana. I can use span tags in the description, but using CSVI Pro, can I use span tags for titles? Ty
Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm by krashdiez
This is what happens if I use span tags in my title. URL. http://www.recambiosop.com/images/captura.png
Jul 28, 2014 5:38 pm by Edvard
Hi, You cannot use span tags in titles. Currently it is not possible to make bulk modifications. However if you have the list of all your titles which need to be modified, we can do that for you by providing additional programming service. Thanks!
Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am by krashdiez
That would be great, Edvard! I will send you a private message with the list of articles, and the pass to my site. Thank you in advance!
Jul 29, 2014 10:02 am by krashdiez
PM is not working. Could you give me an e-mail?
Jul 29, 2014 11:35 am by Yana
Hi, You can use the contact form on our homepage. Thanks!