I have installed GTranslate in my website, the Pro version, and I have followed all the steps in the .txt and some given in this forum:
- I had problems with my Google API Key, so I deleted it from the config file.
- Articles in Virtuemart were not being translated, so I changed in robots.txt some code to force translation (tip given in this forum, too).
Everything is working well, sitemap.txt is created [added to my previous sitemap in xml (xmap) in Google Webmasters], but I have two 'problems':
1. Some text is not being translated. For example, the search is "Buscar productos" insted of "Look For Products" when I set english as the language (my site is in spanish). The facebook face-box too.
When filling a form (BreezingForms), the site given is in spanish too, not translation is shown.
2. I have nearly 12.000 products in my Virtuemart (Joomla), and for example 5.000 of them have the same name structure, for example: Tires for ____ Car. The problem is that I have to change 1 by 1 the translation in english (and I suppose that in other languages), but I don't know how to change the whole site "Tires", that are not well translated by once.
I hope to be helped!
Thank you in advance.