Forum Archive - [Solved] I can not use the translation

[Solved] I can not use the translation
Dec 2, 2011 1:18 pm by yule
Hello Sorry for my English I just bought the pro version, I installed it according to the explanatory .. On my site I have the translation module, I click on eg "de" and I have a blank page with the correct http://www.my-site.com/de/ address => Parent Directory?? I forgot what? I make a mistake but I do not .., I have the address of my site with folders but no visble page, it means nothing .. I use the code "general html" If it can help .. I can not name more open xxxxxx / gTranslate / edit_translation.php and yet I have to change the login and pass in the config file .. Thank you for your help Yule
Re: I can not use the translation
Dec 2, 2011 1:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, Not sure what the problem is. But if you can give FTP and admin access to your site we can install it for you. You can use the PM button on the right to send the info.
Dec 5, 2011 5:52 pm by yule
Hello As requested, I sent my data connection for FTP by PM, but I did not back from you. I solved part of the problem, all displays correctly but the translation does not occur I confess that I do not see or has this problem, however I followed the instructions to the letter In advance thank you and sorry for my English .. Yule
Dec 5, 2011 7:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please remove your Google Translate API key from gtranslate/config.php file and it will work.
Dec 5, 2011 8:05 pm by yule
Hi Great, thank you for that clarification! Yule