Forum Archive - We changed hosting GT enterprise stop working

We changed hosting GT enterprise stop working
Oct 24, 2014 1:11 pm by mangiamando
Hi, we migrate our website mangiamando.com to a new hosting server. We set DNS zone adding CNames as your instruction, but it still not working, also google send me a message with 100% DNS error in: en.mangiamando.com nl.mangiamando.com fr.mangiamando.com de.mangiamando.com pt.mangiamando.com ru.mangiamando.com es.mangiamando.com could you help us? Thanks Giovanni
Re: We changed hosting GT enterprise stop working
Oct 24, 2014 2:07 pm by Yana
Hi, Any DNS change can take up to 48-72 hours for the settings to propagate throughout the servers of the world. You can contact your hosting provider and ask yo check it.
Oct 24, 2014 4:47 pm by Azdora
Hi, Any DNS change can take up to 48-72 hours for the settings to propagate throughout the servers of the world. You can contact your hosting provider and ask yo check it. Done. But the transfer was made late monday, all it works fine except your DNS calls.. I still waiting..... Giovanni
Oct 24, 2014 6:33 pm by Edvard
Hi, I cannot see that you have IP address assigned to point to our servers for your language subdomains. You need to consult with your hosting provider and ask how you should add the DNS cname records as you had before. Thank you!
Oct 27, 2014 12:14 pm by mangiamando
Hi, I cannot see that you have IP address assigned to point to our servers for your language subdomains. You need to consult with your hosting provider and ask how you should add the DNS cname records as you had before. Thank you! The setting procedures was the same than in old hosting. we create some CNAME redirect to sis.tdn.gtranslate.net but dont works..... what we have to do? or where i can check ?
Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am by mangiamando
ok, we checked all. we disable cloudflare. Could help if you take a look at my .htaccess file? Giovanni
Oct 28, 2014 12:22 pm by Yana
Hi, yes, we can check your .htaccess file but It doesn't related to the .htaccess file . The subdomains should point directly to our IP address (cloud icon disabled).
Oct 28, 2014 12:42 pm by mangiamando
If you think is not a htaccess problem... look this: http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=a:en.mangiamando.com&run=networktools so you can check other cname. Where and what is cloud icon?
Oct 28, 2014 1:15 pm by Yana
Hi, It should work with cloudflare . The cloud icon on the DNS manager.
Oct 29, 2014 12:24 pm by mangiamando
Hi, we (i and tech people at our hosting service) have re-checked all in DNS and it seems work fine. look:http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=cname:ru.mangiamando.com&run=networktools# but still not working ..... How i can send you my .htaccess file?
Oct 29, 2014 3:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, You may check with http://ip-lookup.net/domain.php and you will see that there is no IP address assigned to it. You can use also nslookup command line tool to check the IP address and you will see that there is no IP address assigned. It is related only to IP assigning issue which is DNS related. Thank you!
Oct 29, 2014 3:20 pm by Edvard
Actually I found the issue. You have misspelled our server name in you cname record. Please correct it!