Forum Archive - [Solved]Complete my installation

[Solved]Complete my installation
Feb 19, 2012 11:11 am by ASpanishProperty
Everything is working as it should. I have a small request in order for everything to function I need the drop down menu to be to the left of the flags in a horizontal fashion and not under the flags. Can you make this happen for me Thanks in Advance
Re: Complete my installation
Feb 19, 2012 1:15 pm by Yana
Hi, We have already completed the installation of GTranslate Pro. This is the task of your web designer. However, if you can reactivate username and password I can try to solve it.
Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm by ASpanishProperty
Please help me drop down menu should be to the left of the flags so that the drop down menu and the flags are in a horizontal line so you have the drop down menu then the flags Also the English Flag first followed by Spanish and then Catalan with all the rest in alphabetical thanks a lot in advance, I tried to figure out the default php but could not It it also possible to have the flags in the drop down menu like you have them on your site
Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm by ASpanishProperty
do you have the login details that i sent you As you see on my site the flags need to be at the right side of your pull down menu...At the moment when you have both flags and pull down selected the flags are on top of your pull down menu this is no good with my site also i need if you can do the order with default language being first then Spanish and the Catalan then in normal Alphabet order many thanks in advance extra thanks if it can be done tommorrow
Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm by Yana
Hi, I have created a custom html module (GTranslate custom) and disabled Gtranslate default module. You can enable it if needed. For further customization please ask your designer.
Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm by ASpanishProperty
thanks you all the flags are not there and can the flags be bigger, and also if you click the british flag does not take you to British if you are in another language
Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm by ASpanishProperty
Sir you did not include all the flags and the English flag does not function, but does if only you use the drop menuthere are 11 and you made them the wrong size they need to be 24 size please
Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm by Yana
Hi, We don't have a plugin customization service. We have one time free integration service. Please ask your web designer to customize it. You can take custom html code and modify to your needs.
Feb 19, 2012 11:45 pm by ASpanishProperty
please the regular version is not working in both modes as the Britsh flag does not function thats why your custom version is non functional, and besides that the flags should have been 24 as i had them in the default and you did not include all the ones i had , I know you have good intentions please fix the issue with the british flags when we use both modes