Forum Archive - [SOLVED]double dropdown

[SOLVED]double dropdown
Oct 26, 2017 8:26 am by danielesantosubito
hello to everybody, at first i wish to thank you for this extension, works very well, and..... it' free! my problem is this: - cms joomla - template purity 3 i have created a menu item that load the module Gtranslate ; it load BUT show a double dropdown: the first (upper position) show ALL the google language, the last (bottom) show only the language i have selected in module config. your help would be very appreciated, thank everybody
Re: double dropdown
Oct 28, 2017 1:09 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so we can check it or contact via our live chat support. Thanks!!
Re: double dropdown
Oct 30, 2017 6:47 am by danielesantosubito
thank you very much for your reply!!! then: http://www.ledteknosystem.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank the module Gtranslate is loaded inside a menu item (through "modulesanywhere") as i told before the problems are: 1) double drop-down (the first upper dropdown with ALL google languages) 2) when i choose any language, the plugin let google to load the "translation bar" that hide my menu..... i confide you can suggest some useful option so solve this issue! update: if i publish gtranslate in ANY position different than menu, it works correctly. Even if i publish 2 different gtranslate module in different position, the gtrans module in menu works correctly. the problem happen when i publish just 1 gtrans module in menu :?:
Re: [SOLVED]double dropdown
Oct 30, 2017 5:06 pm by danielesantosubito
moved gtranslate in sidebar! all is working thank you very much! :)