Forum Archive - Default text (Enter keyword...) in Search Form Ruins Search

Default text (Enter keyword...) in Search Form Ruins Search
Nov 4, 2011 3:40 pm by askthetrainer
Thanks for your plugin, it works great although it is giving me 1 major issue that ruins my search form functionality. It seems that when the site is translated into some languages, in the search form, the keyword search default which is "Enter Keyword or ID... " in english, is translated to the new language and instead of disappearing if someone uses the search form WITHOUT CHANGING the next, it uses (키워드 또는 ID를 입력 ...) the translated text and entered as a keyword (causing any search in which a keyword was not entered [changed default] to come up with 0 results.) Is there something I can do in the code to fix this? Site: http://siamhomesource.com
Re: Default text (Enter keyword...) in Search Form Ruins Sea
Nov 6, 2011 4:52 pm by Edvard
You can add class="notranslate" attribute to the wrapper element.