Forum Archive - Disk space usage explode!

Disk space usage explode!
Feb 20, 2015 8:27 am by nandasatria
Hi Yana, Thanks for your help a couple of times before I bought and install Gtranslate Pro version. I works like a charm, translated my website for seconds. But, i got a problem on the CPU usage. Before I installed Gtranslate Pro, I used approx 400mb for hosting (including the joomla system, media, extensions, etc.) btw, I used 500mb hosting package. after a few days, the CPU usage become 600mb, and then i upgrade my package to 1Gb. But, after a few days, my CPU usage become 800 Mb, and 1,2Gb in the next few days. 1. Aprroximately, how large the CPU usage will be? (using 80 languages) 2. How does G Translae works? is it only duplicate the text, or the media also? Thanks!
Re: Disk space usage explode!
Feb 20, 2015 8:57 am by Edvard
Hi, It really depends on your content. We just use storage for translated text, no media or other data are stored. If you are having problems with your hosting I would suggest you to upgrade to our Enterprise version. You can find more info on https://gtranslate.io/#pricing page. Thanks!