files and CPU usage too high

Popular automatic website translation tool

files and CPU usage too high

Postby ricardo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 am

Hi, I have bought the PRO version of Gtranslate and installed it according the documentation and it works, but...

Very soon I got a message from my provider that the number of my inodes (files) were too high. I had at first allowed a lot of languages. So I changed that to appx 10 languages and deleted the cache folders from the languages not any more required. Inodes problem solved.

Now I got a message that the the monthly CPU time is too high. I suppose that is for robots to translate all the pages (?) never had that before.

What to do about this problem. My provider warns me that the site is not going to function correct when I reach the CPU limit. url is http://dagboekvaneenhoerenloper.com/
ricardo

Re: files and CPU usage too high

Postby Edvard » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi,

You may upgrade to Enterprise version or change your host.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby ricardo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi Edvard,

I do not want to upgrade or enterprise just tips how to lower the cpu. (100.000 seconds per day with only 250 pages and 200 visitors a day) Most of it is used by bots.
I do have a random image module. Please advise
ricardo

Postby Edvard » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi,

You can enable debug and see what it tries to translate, may be you do not need to be translated, so you may disable translation of some parts or simply block robots you do not want to access.

Thanks!
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please leave your feedback on your CMS plugin directory. It is very important for us!
Google Translate Joomla
Google Translate WordPress
Google Translate Drupal
Edvard
Site Admin