Forum Archive - files and CPU usage too high

files and CPU usage too high
Jan 26, 2015 6:57 am by ricardo
Hi, I have bought the PRO version of Gtranslate and installed it according the documentation and it works, but... Very soon I got a message from my provider that the number of my inodes (files) were too high. I had at first allowed a lot of languages. So I changed that to appx 10 languages and deleted the cache folders from the languages not any more required. Inodes problem solved. Now I got a message that the the monthly CPU time is too high. I suppose that is for robots to translate all the pages (?) never had that before. What to do about this problem. My provider warns me that the site is not going to function correct when I reach the CPU limit. url is http://dagboekvaneenhoerenloper.com/
Re: files and CPU usage too high
Jan 26, 2015 8:59 am by Edvard
Hi, You may upgrade to Enterprise version or change your host. Thanks!
Jan 26, 2015 6:23 pm by ricardo
Hi Edvard, I do not want to upgrade or enterprise just tips how to lower the cpu. (100.000 seconds per day with only 250 pages and 200 visitors a day) Most of it is used by bots. I do have a random image module. Please advise
Jan 27, 2015 9:45 am by Edvard
Hi, You can enable debug and see what it tries to translate, may be you do not need to be translated, so you may disable translation of some parts or simply block robots you do not want to access. Thanks!