Forum Archive - Drupal site: doGTranslate is not defined

Drupal site: doGTranslate is not defined
Feb 17, 2017 5:06 pm by logicp
I have tried a variety of configurations, but have been unsuccessful in getting gtranslate to work on this site: http://hullservices.ca I would appreciate some insight into how to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks.
Re: Drupal site: doGTranslate is not defined
Feb 17, 2017 5:07 pm by logicp
Is the free version supposed to work, or is it just a placeholder/demo of some sort?
Feb 21, 2017 4:14 pm by logicp
Greetings! I am still seeking advice on this issue, and a response as to whether or not GTranslate still functions for non-paying users, or if all users must upgrade to Pro in order to have it function correctly. Thank you!
Feb 22, 2017 12:44 am by Edvard
Hi, GTranslate free version is working fine.Currently I cannot find it on your website. Please check for javascript errors on your website. Thanks!
Feb 22, 2017 6:12 pm by logicp
Greetings! I removed it yesterday when I was troubleshooting. I have added it back in. Please take a look and provide some input if you can! Thank you.
Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm by logicp
Also, to follow up your comment, there are no Javascript errors beyond the notice that doGTranslate is not defined.
Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am by Edvard
Hi, Do you know what is advagg_mod ? It seems to be causing issues. It is modifying GTranslate javascript code. Thanks!
Feb 23, 2017 7:57 pm by logicp
It is a JS/CSS aggregator! I have disabled it and everything seems to be working now. Thanks so much for your assistance :)
Feb 23, 2017 7:58 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that. You are welcome.
Mar 14, 2017 4:46 am by DanielLee5
I have another question concerning Drupal - where can I get quality templates for this type of a website? Is this provider https://www.templatemonster.com/drupal-themes.php reliable?
Mar 14, 2017 12:16 pm by Yana
Hi, Sorry, this is not related to GTranslate and I do not have answers for you.