Forum Archive - EDIT translation questions

EDIT translation questions
Oct 6, 2014 9:30 am by cete
Hi, I'm interested in GTranslate pro to edit translation. I have read the faq, but I have some questions to understand how it works. - Once I have edited the translation, will every visitor see the edited translation? - Can I edit multiple languages ​​for the same item? - Can I edit the translation of the menus/titles too? I hope you can take away these doubts Thanks
Re: EDIT translation questions
Oct 6, 2014 11:04 am by Yana
Hi, Thanks for your interest in GTranslate. 1. If you edit the translation it will keep edited text in gtranslate cache. Next time it will be loaded from the cache. 2. You should edit each language separately . For example if you want to edit French version of your website you should go to yourdomain.com/fr/?language_edit=1 to edit the text. 3. Yes, you should be able to edit menus and titles. You can find more info here https://gtranslate.io/docs/